Saturday, June 14, 2008

A few random pictures from May.







These are just a few pictures from our school and scout events in May.  Roman was very happy to receive the coveted Student of the Month award--see if you can find him.  Then there is a picture of Malcolm  and a fellow scout after getting his Wolf Award at Pack meeting, and a picture of Malcolm and his buddy Christian at the Spring Dance--Groovy.  Fifth graders don't do the Spring Dance, but they do get to do a free for all La Raspa after everyone else is done.  Roman is finished and happy!

1 comment:

trevorteusc said...

Hi Sydney! Cute pictures of the boys. You are such a good scout mom! We would love to do universal studios with you guys if we can ever come out there! Trevor is always looking for someone to do the scary rides with, too, although Emily is pretty brave. I'm a chicken, so Ginny and I like the same kinds of rides.

Anyway, it was fun to read your updates and see the pictures. I'll remember your URl now!
Karen