Still, I have been getting a bit sick of the boy thing to some extent. It will probably be a great thing. And the boys will get to experience more of the girl world so the might actually be able to relate to girls when they are older. That has to be a good thing. And even thought his means we will eventually have to get a third bedroom, at least I won't have to worry about buying her too many clothes. I hear grandma's love shopping for little girl things! And now I can buy the princess Legos to go along with the dragons! And more Girl Scout cookies. That's a good thing!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
It's a GIRL!?!?!
I had my ultrasound yesterday morning and found out that the baby appears to be doing great and it is a girl! I know I should be jumping for joy, but to be honest I am a little scared. Most of my life has been surrounded by boys--Four brothers, one sister, two boys of my own. It seems like only the pets are girls around here! I have been steeped in the boy world for the last 11 years with my kids. Now I am starting over with a new baby, and a girl to boot--That's really starting over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool! You'll love having a girl! I bet her big brothers will spoil her rotten, as will her grandmothers! (and maybe her aunt, too! :) ) Maybe a bit more drama to look forward to, but you're right, girl scout cookies are always a good thing!
Karen
Post a Comment